We are working since year 2012.
March , 2023 IST +05:30 GMT
AC TV Fridge Repairs
8619872433 6350673816 9529146825 9672875778
Welcome to our home appliance repair website for all over India, where we offer reliable and affordable repair services for all types of household appliances. We understand the importance of having functioning appliances in your home, and our team of expert technicians is dedicated to ensuring that your appliances are always in top working condition. Our home appliance repair services are available in all regions of India, and we take pride in providing fast and efficient service to all our customers. Service centre India is here to provide services, repairing, installation for all types of home appliances like Air Conditioner, Refrigerator, Microwave, LED LCD TV, Washing Machine, RO Water Purifier of all brands like Lg, Samsung, Haier, Panasonic, Voltas, OGeneral, Mitsubishi, Bosch, Carrier, Bluestar, Onida, Sansui Etc. We believe in transparency and honesty, and generally try to complete our job at customer end. Customer is very thankful when he gets door step or onsite solutions at home,because its very easy and beneficial for them. Our technicians are highly skilled and experienced in diagnosing and repairing all types of appliance issues.We use only the highest quality parts and equipment to ensure that your appliances are repaired to the highest standards. We always try our best to get in touch as soon as possible. Our prices are competitive, and will always provide you with an upfront estimate before any work is done.It is fully private service center,offering chargeable services for out of warranty products.All the cities in India where we work are given below.
DIY-Do it yourself
- Before calling a technician properly check all the cables and power connections.
- Always make sure that your electrical or electronic devices have proper earthing or properly grounded to avoid shock.
- Please check all the water connections input and output ports.
- Check the mains power supply whether electricity is present there or not.
- Always keep in mind to unplug all the home appliances when they are not in use in order to avoid damage resulting due to power surge.
- Allow your home appliances to cool down properly after a long operation.
- Always use the right power option for your appliances 16amps for heavy load machines.
- Always place the devices on flat and even surface for maintaining good balance.
- Before doing any DIY work on your AC, TV, Fridge, Washing machine , Microwave make sure to turn off the power source to the unit.
- If that doesn't help, you may need to call us or a professional to diagnose the problem.
- Remember that DIY work can be dangerous and may void warranties or insurance policies. Always read the instructions carefully and consider calling a professional if you're unsure about doing anything.